Daily tours at 10.15 a.m., 11.00 a.m., 11.45 a.m., 12.30 p.m., 1.30 p.m., 2.15 p.m., 3.00 p.m., 3.45 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
Price: € 6.20 per person, children 2-12 years € 3.00 and with a guest ticket € 5.90 per person.
A motif glass with Moselle wine from our own winery is included in the price. The glas is yours to keep.
Please keep your mask on for the entire journey, as well as when getting on and off the train.
Our hygiene concept at the Bimmelbahn:
Due to the corona pandemic, some rules must be observed.
- The tour is only possible with mouth / nose protection. If you don’t have mouth / nose protection with you, please ask our train driver / ticket seller. You can buy one for 1 euro.
- All of our seats and door handles are disinfected after every journey.
- During the tour, passengers (6 years and older) must wear mouth and nose protection without exception. After consulting the police, medical certificates do not exempt you from the mask requirement.
- Passengers who are found at police checks without protective masks, must expect a fine.
- Excluded from the tour are people who have had contact with Covid 19 cases in the past 14 days and people with unspecific general symptoms.
- Contact surfaces (e.g. handles) are cleaned before and after each tour, and the train is ventilated during breaks. The vehicle is completely cleaned and disinfected every day.
- While waiting, keep a distance of 1.50 mtr.
- Important! Please note, that only 12 persons may enter the wineshop, where you can redeem your wine voucher, at the same time. The voucher does not expire and can also be redeemed later.
Current travel times: from May 26th 2020 we will drive daily at 10.15 a.m., 11.00 a.m., 11.45 a.m., 12.30 p.m., 1.30 p.m., 2.15 p.m., 3.00 p.m., 3.45 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
We have blocked every second row of seats,so that the distance is maintained, and disinfection options are available.
Enjoy the roundtour in Winter, with heated wagons for your comfort.
January, February & March 2020
Saturday & Sunday at:
In case of bad weather, ice or snow, no tours possible.